Applications are invited for ECommerce Technology Manager at Procter & Gamble for the year 2022. Online applications are open on the official website.
- A Bachelor or master’s degree in business/Management Information Systems, Computer/ Systems/ Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Data Science, Operations Research or Statistics and 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to influence others to take action
- Proficient in stakeholder management across functions including senior leaders
- Good social skills, self-motivated, dynamic with a can-do mentality.
- Strong enthusiasm and curiosity about the intersection of business and technology.
- E2E experience of the project lifecycle including business value delivery
- You must be adept at demonstrating technologies for solving ad hoc business problems, innovating on potential future solutions, and working with technology partners to translate your innovations into robust, scaled, analytic solutions.
- Strong Analytics skills including tools: KNIME, Python, and Power BI
- Business Intelligence tools: such as KNIME, Python, MS-Excel and Power BI
- Knowledge of any database query language like SQL
- Experience in any automation tool like e.g., Blueprism
- DevOps capabilities (Basic) – Git & GitHub
- UI/UX Designing skills & prototype designing